No. of positions: 2
Tollplus is looking for full-time AngularJS4 Developer who will work as part of a team of developers who designs, develops, tests and implements a high volume, highly secure applications and corresponding toolsets. As a member of the technical team, you will be an active participant in all areas of product development life cycle. This person will be responsible for development of products using existing and emerging technology platforms. The position also includes troubleshooting product outages through root cause analysis.
The developer must have an ability to take ownership of problems and drive them to resolution. Strong abilities in problem analysis and troubleshooting are vital to the position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Elicit and collect stakeholder needs
- Analyze product requirements and translate into high level and low level designs and develop code in accordance to the defined designs
- Contribute in creating Software Requirement Specifications (i.e. problem part)
- Achieve commitments and motivate development teams, assist development teams in attaining maximum effective sustainable pace for development
- Ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve/ accept or reject results based on DONEness criteria
- Provide effort estimations for development teams
- Analyze change request entries and prioritize with other product backlog items and take ownership of delivery
- Coordinate cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
- Deliver input for project management
- Support roll-out of the system, presentation, workshops, training for sales and engineering
- 5 - 7 years of industry experience, with a minimum of 3 years in AngularJS development.
- Strong knowledge with adaptive and responsive web design
- Must have experience in AngularJS 4/5
- Good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge on build, continuous integration, code quality analysis and, unit and integration testing
- Organized and able to manage a diverse project portfolio
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Expertise with designing multi-clustered applications
- BE/B.Tech or Masters degree with good and consistent academic record
- HTML5, CSS3
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
TollPlus is a software company founded by a highly-experienced group of software professionals developing sophisticated End-to-End Toll Road Management solutions to address the challenges in the Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) sector in North America, and other markets in the world. Innovation-driven, the company's core services include the design, integration, implementation and maintenance of ETC systems, for toll roads, traffic and violation enforcement, parking management, transit and image processing management. In the fast-changing market of ETC, TollPlus puts a strong focus on technology and R&D to offer world class products and services.
TollPlus LLC. headquarters in Chandler, AZ and has a development facility in Hyderabad, TS. The company has over 190 employees and is growing quickly to address the market needs.
Recruiter Name:Vinod Erandath
Contact Company:Tollplus India