- 5-10 yrs. of overall relevant experience in Windows - system administration
- Planning of Patch management as per the Schedule.
- Plan infrastructure Changes as per the process.
- Support to raising & implementing including the Patch management CR's in the
- Wintel infrastructure.
- Daily BAU L2/L3 Calls Support on Windows 2012 and 2016 Server Family infrastructure.
- The setup and maintenance of new infrastructure of Windows 2012, Windows 2016 Server Edition, Domain Controller, DNS Servers, DHCP Servers, File Server
- Participation in Server Restoration Team and doing Root Cause Analysis for severity 1 & Severity 2 calls.
- Basic knowledge of virtualization
- Office365 or any cloud computing/services experience.
- Windows 2012 R2 and 2016 R2 & AD Incident/Production Management
- In-depth understanding of windows architecture and troubleshooting experience with the ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence.
- Planning of OS Hardening of Windows 2012 / 2016 Servers
- Planning and guidance for creating Group Policy's and implementation as per standard procedures.
- RAID Configurations and Disk management utilities tools.
- Performing Windows server 2012 R2 and 2016 disaster recovery
- Working on escalated tickets
- To co-ordinate with the appropriate teams for call resolution for high severity or escalated calls.
- Troubleshooting escalated issues to Higher Up.
- Implementing best practices
- Recovery of windows server 2012 R2 and 2016 / Hardware to consistent state
- Taking ownership of virus outbreak management
- Liaison with Customer Security Officer
- Testing of Monthly MS Fixes / Patches
- Maintenance and Upgrade of Patching Application and Reporting Systems
- Decommission server
- 3rd party vendor coordination and escalation.
- Documentation of best practices
- Creating and updating of technical documentation
- Forecasting and recommendation for capacity like disk, memory CPU etc.
- Intermittent resource usage and optimization advice
- Identifying problem areas and doing trending and recommendations
- Responsible for reviewing and updating RCA document for Severity 1 & Severity 2 calls.
- Impact Analysis of Monthly MS Fixes / Patches
- Proactive monitoring of Application of Patches against security baseline
- Problem Escalation and Progress Monitoring
- Pro-active problem management
- Review of Historic Incidents to discover regularly repeating incidents
- Handling of Problems relating to historic incidents
- Problem record creation for RCA analysis of Sev1 Incidents
- Hardware and Software Vendor escalation for problem record resolution
- Trend analysis of issues and corrective actions
- Periodic Security Baseline Analysis.
- Additional Cluster Change Control and Management
- Cluster fail over testing
- Evaluation, Testing and Deployment of clustering software updates
- Impact analysis on possibly affected related services/infrastructure
- Should have basic knowledge of virtualization.
- Cluster node deployment experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:IT Hardware
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
TollPlus is a software company founded by a highly-experienced group of software professionals developing sophisticated End-to-End Toll Road Management solutions to address the challenges in the Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) sector in North America, and other markets in the world. Innovation-driven, the company's core services include the design, integration, implementation and maintenance of ETC systems, for toll roads, traffic and violation enforcement, parking management, transit and image processing management. In the fast-changing market of ETC, TollPlus puts a strong focus on technology and R&D to offer world class products and services.
TollPlus LLC. headquarters in Chandler, AZ and has a development facility in Hyderabad, TS. The company has over 190 employees and is growing quickly to address the market needs.
Recruiter Name:Vinod Erandath
Contact Company:Tollplus India