Title: Solution Product Architect
Experience: 15+ Years
Location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Company: Tollplus India
Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA
Technology Architect is responsible to achieve organization goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support Dotnet products. . It also involves close coordination with all stakeholders like Management, BAs, Product Management, QC and Support teams. As a technology leader, you'll be part of our global technology community of practice helping align product roadmap and strategy to solutions. He should be responsible for defining the scope, prototyping architectural elements and leading with implementation, testing and deployment of the new components. You will be responsible for crafting strategy and technical blueprint for the software stack and then leading teams to execute.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define the strategic vision of the enterprise through the integration of IT architecture solutions, complex design patterns, technical strategy and blueprints which forms the basis for application architecture across the enterprise.
- Develop flexible, adaptable, modular and reusable business solution architecture designs in collaboration with product delivery and operation support teams.
- Work adopting an agile SDLC model (Scrum) and ensure development delivery schedules are being met and manage feature design, implementation, and automated unit test development etc.
- Implement appropriate solution architecture governance processes and tools while maintaining a key focus on design patterns and technology standards.
- Develops company business system architecture plans and reviews the cost and feasibility of system requests while ensuring the plan supports the strategic needs of the company.
- Support evolution of architecture blueprints & reference models and facilitate their enablement and adoption within the enterprise.
- Maintain a repository of architecture assets (Platforms, Services, APIs) and promote effective reuse across the enterprise.
- Experience in Integration Architectures from Service Bus to API Mediation and Event Bus models
- Develop quantitative benchmarks to assess the performance of new architecture vis -- vis current architecture, prototype, characterize and test new technology stack.
- Lead the Development team to produce technical designs, estimates/HLEs and deliver on functional requirements, while also owning the non-functional requirements (scalability requirements, Performance/resiliency requirements, etc.).
- Research technologies and lead POC development, to ensure feasibility
- Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions.
- Needs to be hands on and involved in the deliverables: development / code reviews / validation capacity; needs to ensure relevant product expertise and depth is achieved as a self-goal in this assignment.
- 15+ years of experience in Microsoft Technology Stack, including Microsoft.NET 4.5+ and Core Platform, Micro-services, Web API and Cloud platforms, in development of Web, Desktop and/or Mobile applications, using architectural patterns and best practices.
- Should have designed and architected large-scale enterprise solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in modern programming languages/technologies including .Net, Angular, Kubernetes, Docker, Node JS and Azure stack.
- Strong experience in multi-tenant application modelling / configuration / customization, process orchestration, services orchestration, and enterprise-grade authentication services and external system integration frameworks.
- Stronghold on latest technologies, SaaS architecture, design pattern to lead long term scalable, stable and flexible cloud solutions with security, OWASP and SOC2 compliance.
- Should have strong knowledge and experience in handling non-functional requirements associated with the deliverables, and provide solutions that meet those requirements with proper architecture and design principles.
- Strong expertise in Azure cloud services including Worker Role, App Services, Web Jobs, Scheduler, Service Bus, Logic Apps and Event Hub.
- Strong, proven problem - solving skills with the ability to quickly analyse the most expedient method to recover business operations.
- Business/Functional knowledge of Reconciliation and Matching systems or prior experience in working with these products will be a huge plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - Loves to explain the technology and has a gift for concisely explaining complex topics.
Thanks and Regards,
TAG - Specialist
Phone: +91.9493 8111 81
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
TollPlus India Pvt. Ltd.
TollPlus accelerates digital transformation by offering integrated solutions that capture, secure, integrate, analyze and optimize data. Our services include the design, development, and implementation of new solutions as well as the ongoing management, enhancement and support of our customers' existing business systems.
Established our product platform in 2008, and has since expanded to a team of over 1,000 employees worldwide. We have offices in the US, UK and India. Our main offshore delivery center of excellence is located at our state-of-the-art campus in Hyderabad and Bangalore.
Recruiter Name:Satya Pedapatnapu
Contact Company:TollPlus India Pvt. Ltd.